What is MSCG, Inc?
Michigan Specialized Communications Group Inc. was founded on the principle of providing resources to the local Amateur Radio Public Service Corps.
Michigan Specialized Communications Group (MSCG) is incorporated as a non-profitcorporation under the laws of the State of Michigan. MSCG Inc. is organized exclusively forcharitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
- To contact the public and introduce them to Amateur Radio.
- To assist the public in training and obtaining an Amateur Radio license.
- To enhance the state of the art in radio communications.
- To promote organization activities which involve the public regardless of age, race, or sex.
- To promote emergency and public service communications.
The business of MSCG, Inc. is conducted using a Board of Directors in accordance with the MSCG, Inc. Bylaws adopted June 04, 2011. Except for rare occasions stipulated in the Bylaws, each director has a single vote to decide all issues taken up by the Board. At Board meetings, a minimum of three board members is required to constitute a quorum.
Siren Testing Is UnderWay!!!
Visit the Siren Page to see details on testing, and the siren list.
The michigan Specialized Communications Groupin partnership with the National Weather Serviceand Genesee County Sherrif's dept. of emergency managementis pleased to bring you SkyWarn Training.
2014 SkyWarn Training Schedule announced!
Saturday April 26 @ 10:00 am
and Tuesday April 29 @ 7:00pm
Call MSCG Inc. @ 810-545-7260 for more information